NEOMED 2021 Tuition & Fees and COA
Northeast Ohio Medical University only offers graduate programs and its graduate tuition & fees are $7,790
|Total Costs||- (Off-Campus)||- (Off-Campus)|
|Tuition & Fees||-$2||$7,790|
|Books & Supplies||-|
|Room & Board||(-$1)|
|***Northeast Ohio Medical University does not have on-campus living facilities.|
Graduate Tuition & Fees
For the academic year 2020-2021, the graduate tuition & fees are -$2 for Ohio residents and $7,790 for out-of-state students. The graduate program tuition rates are decreased by -30.05% compared to academic year 2019-2020.
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Ohio?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Ohio?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Ohio?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Ohio?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Ohio?