Tuition & Fees $4,400
Student Population 79
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,626
Graduation Rate 18 %
Keweenaw Bay Ojibwa Community College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Baraga, Michigan. It is a Tribal College by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $4,400 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 79 students are enrolled.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Keweenaw Bay Ojibwa Community College are $4,400 for Michigan residents and $4,400 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at KBOCC. The average received amount of financial aid is $5,626 and 93% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 79 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 6 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Keweenaw Bay Ojibwa Community College is 18 %
Retention Rate for Keweenaw Bay Ojibwa Community College is 50 %
Student Population for Keweenaw Bay Ojibwa Community College is 79
Student to Faculty Ratio for Keweenaw Bay Ojibwa Community College is 6 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
6 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $5,626 at Keweenaw Bay Ojibwa Community College.
Financial Aid Amount
KBOCC offers 8 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||1||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||2||0|
Keweenaw Bay Ojibwa Community College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Michigan?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Michigan?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Michigan?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Michigan?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Michigan?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Michigan?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Michigan?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Michigan?