Online Degree Program Undergraduate
Online Courses Undergraduate
Number of Online Programs 1 Programs
Offered Award Levels Associate
Tuition & Fees $4,056
Kilgore College offers the distance education programs only for some undergraduate programs. A student is able to complete all the required coursework via distance education for the program. Total 377 students have enrolled online exclusively and 1,104 students have took some online courses at Kilgore College.The 2021 undergraduate program tuition & fees is $2,160 for Texas residents and $4,056 for others at Kilgore College Next table summarizes the general information about online programs/courses at Kilgore College
|Distance Education Program|
(Online Degree Program)
|Distance Education Course|
|Number of Online Programs Offered||Total 1 Online Major Programs|
|Offered Awarded Levels by Distance Education||Associate: 1 programs|
|Tuition & Fees*||$4,056 (Undergraduate)|
|Number of Enrolled in Online Courses||377|
Kilgore College offers 60 programs through online and on-site (classroom) education. Through distance learning, it offers Associate's degree and/or programs. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For academic year 2020-2021, the average undergraduate program tuition & fees is $2,160 for Texas residents and $4,056 for students from other States at Kilgore College. The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees are decreased by -21.40% compared to the previous year. Next table shows the undergraduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
At Kilgore College, 377 students are enrolled exclusively in online courses and 1,104 students are enrolled in some online course out of total 4,866 students.
|In Some Online Classes||1,104||1,104||0|
|Not In Online Classes||3,385||3,385||0|
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Texas?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Texas?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Texas?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Texas?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Texas?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Texas?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Texas?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Texas?