Graduate Program 1 Programs
Graduate Enrollment 13
Offered Award Levels Master's
2023 Tuition & Fees $5,400
Kuyper College offers 1 graduate programs as well as undergraduate programs. Total 13 graduate students have enrolled in graduate programs at Kuyper. For the academic year 2022-2023, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $5,400. Next table summarizes the general information about graduate programs at Kuyper College.
|Awarded Degree Programs||Master's (1 programs)|
|Online Graduate Programs||Not reported. |
Request recent information for Online Graduate Programs
|Tuition & Fees||$5,400|
|Graduate Student Enrollment||13 graduate students|
It offers 1 graduate programs through on-site (classroom) only. Through distance learning, it offers degree and/or programs. The Next table lists the number of graduate programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at the area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For the academic year 2022-2023, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $5,400 at Kuyper College. The 2023 graduate tuition & fees are stayed the same compared to the previous year. The next table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$5,400||$5,400||$5,400||$5,400|
At Kuyper College, 13 students are enrolled in graduate programs - 10 male and 3 female students. By attendance status, there are 9 full-time and 4 part-time students. The Next table summarizes the graduate student population by gender and attending status.
At Kuyper College, 2 students are enrolled in some online courses out of total of 13 students.
|In Some Online Classes||2|
|Not In Online Classes||11|
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Michigan?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Michigan?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Michigan?
- What is The Average Students to Faculty Ratio in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Michigan?
- How many colleges are Historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Michigan?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Michigan?