Acceptance Rate 48 %
SAT Average 1,385
Tuition & Fees $29,482
Student Population 1,521
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $18,634
Hillsdale College is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Hillsdale, Michigan. It is a Baccalaureate College - Arts & Sciences by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - research/scholarship. The 2021 tuition & fees are $29,482 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 1,521 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 48% and the graduation rate is 86% last year.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Hillsdale College are $29,482. For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $25,420 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Hillsdale. The acceptance rate of Hillsdale is 48% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 45%. The average graduation rate is 86% and the transfer-out rate is 6%. The average received amount of financial aid is $18,634 and 96% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 1,521 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 9 to 1.
Hillsdale offers 41 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Doctor's degree - research/scholarship||1||0|
Hillsdale College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
(Typical Annual Charge: $5,370)
Hillsdale College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Michigan?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Michigan?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Michigan?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Michigan?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Michigan?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Michigan?