Acceptance Rate 100 %
Tuition & Fees $21,107
Student Population 480
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $6,690
Sacred Heart Major Seminary is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Detroit, Michigan. It is a Theological seminaries, Bible college, and other faith-related institution by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $21,107 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 480 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 100% last year.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Sacred Heart Major Seminary are $21,107. For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $30,545 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Sacred Heart Major Seminary. The acceptance rate of Sacred Heart Major Seminary is 100% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 100%. The average received amount of financial aid is $6,690 and 79% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 480 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 8 to 1.
Sacred Heart Major Seminary offers 9 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||2||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||1||0|
|Post Bachelor's Degree||1||0|
|Post Master's Degree||1||0|
Sacred Heart Major Seminary offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
Sacred Heart Major Seminary has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Michigan?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Michigan?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Michigan?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Michigan?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Michigan?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Michigan?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Michigan?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Michigan?