Tuition & Fees $16,100
Student Population 162
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $7,217
Lakeview College of Nursing is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Danville, Illinois. It is a Other health professions school by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $16,100 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 162 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Lakeview College of Nursing varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $67,600. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, Lakeview College of Nursing's tuition & fees is $16,100.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Lakeview College of Nursing.
The average received amount of financial aid is $7,217 and 84% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 162 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 8 to 1.
Student Population for Lakeview College of Nursing is 162
Student to Faculty Ratio for Lakeview College of Nursing is 8 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
8 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $7,217 at Lakeview College of Nursing.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||903 N Logan Ave, Danville, IL 61832|
Lakeview College of Nursing offers 1 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Lakeview College of Nursing offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides ROTC programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
|ROTC||Army, NAVY, Air Force|
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Illinois?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Illinois?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Illinois?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Illinois?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Illinois?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Illinois?