Tuition & Fees $16,475
Student Population 128
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,988
Graduation Rate 76 %
It is a non-degree granting school.Lancaster Beauty School is a private (for-profit), less than 2-years institute located in Lancaster, California.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $16,475 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 128 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Lancaster Beauty School varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $22,600. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
The following table and chart illustrate the tuition & fees for the largest program at Lancaster Beauty School in the academic year 2021-2022. The largest vocational program is Cosmetology/Cosmetologist and the tuition & fees is $16,475.
|Program Name||Tuition & Fees|
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Lancaster Beauty School.
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,988 and 66% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 128 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 21 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Lancaster Beauty School is 76 %
Retention Rate for Lancaster Beauty School is 89 %
Student Population for Lancaster Beauty School is 128
Student to Faculty Ratio for Lancaster Beauty School is 21 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
21 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,988 at Lancaster Beauty School.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||44646 N 10th St W, Lancaster, CA 93534|
|Net Price Calculator||www.lancasterbeautyschool.com/about/net-price-calculator/|
Lancaster Beauty School offers 6 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||2||0|
Lancaster Beauty School does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in California?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in California?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in California?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in California?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in California?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in California?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in California?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in California?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in California?