Tuition & Fees $11,790
Student Population 1,095
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $9,274
Graduation Rate 23 %
Lane College is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Jackson, Tennessee. It is a Baccalaureate College - Diverse Fields by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $11,790 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 1,095 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Lane College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $27,500. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, Lane's tuition & fees is $11,790.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Lane.
The average received amount of financial aid is $9,274 and 93% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 1,095 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 18 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Lane College is 23 %
Retention Rate for Lane College is 50 %
Student Population for Lane College is 1,095
Student to Faculty Ratio for Lane College is 18 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
18 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $9,274 at Lane College.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||545 Lane Ave, Jackson, TN 38301-4598|
|Net Price Calculator||www.lanecollege.edu/lanepage2.asp?id=050002035|
Lane offers 21 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Lane College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides ROTC programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
(Typical Annual Charge: $2,750)
Lane College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Tennessee?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Tennessee?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Tennessee?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Tennessee?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Tennessee?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Tennessee?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Tennessee?