Tuition & Fees $14,903
Student Population 399
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,257
Graduation Rate 58 %
Las Vegas College is a private (not-for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Henderson, Nevada. It is an Associate's - Public Special Use by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $14,903 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 399 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Las Vegas College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $29,300. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Las Vegas College are $14,903.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Las Vegas. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,257 and 70% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 399 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 8 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Las Vegas College is 58 %
Retention Rate for Las Vegas College is 57 %
Student Population for Las Vegas College is 399
Student to Faculty Ratio for Las Vegas College is 8 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
8 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,257 at Las Vegas College.
Financial Aid Amount
Las Vegas offers 5 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||2||0|
Las Vegas College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
Las Vegas College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Nevada?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Nevada?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Nevada?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Nevada?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Nevada?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Nevada?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Nevada?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Nevada?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Nevada?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Nevada?