Total Enrollment 2,812
There are 2,812 students including 2,138 undergraduate and 674 graduate students at Lawrence Technological University for academic year 2020-2021. By attending status, there are 1,663 full-time and 1,149 part-time students with gender distribution of 1,925 male and 887 female students. Lawrence Technological University is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 663 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Lawrence Technological University has a total enrollment of 2,812 with a gender distribution of 68.46% male (1,925 students) and 31.54% female (887 students). There are 1,468 male and 670 female students in undergraduate school and 457 male and 217 female students are attending graduate school at Lawrence Technological University.
Lawrence Technological University has 1,663 full-time and 1,149 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 1,630 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 508 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 33 students are full-time and 641 are part-time students.
At Lawrence Technological University, 663 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 629 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 2,812 students. In undergraduate schools, 651 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 641 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||629||580||49|
|Not In Online Classes||1,520||1,487||33|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Lawrence Technological University. There are 4 American Indian/Native American, 1,658 White, 246 Black/African American, 83 Asian, 83 Hispanic, 2 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 216 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||4||2||2|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||2||1||1|
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Michigan?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Michigan?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Michigan?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Michigan?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Michigan?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Michigan?