Books & Supplies$200
Off-Campus Living Costs $8,890
LDS Business 2021 Tuition & Fees and COA
For the academic year 2020-2021, the undergraduate tuition & fees at LDS Business College is $3,550. The Living costs besides the tuition & fees are reported as $8,890 when a student lives off-campus.
Its total costs of attendance (COA) is $12,640 when living off-campus for the academic year 2019-2020. It includes tuition, fees, book & supplies costs, room & board, and other living expenses. The following table and chart illustrate the COA by living preferences and tuition rates.
|Tuition & Fees||$3,550|
|Books & Supplies||$200|
|Room & Board||$6,200|
|Average Financial Aid||$3,460|
|Total Costs After Receiving Aid||$9,180|
|***LDS Business College does not have on-campus living facilities.|
Undergraduate Tuition & Fees
For the academic year 2020-2021, the undergraduate tuition & fees are $3,550. The undergraduate tuition rates are increased by 3.20% compared to academic year 2019-2020.
|2018||2019||2020||2021||Tuition & Fees||$3,340||$3,440||$3,440||$3,550|
Books & Supplies
For the academic year 2020-2021, the average costs for purchasing books and course supllies is $200. The following table and charts illustrate the changes of the books & supplies costs at LDS Business College.
|Books & Supplies||$350||$350||$350||$200|
For the academic year 2020-2021, the average costs for living costs at LDS Business College is and $8,890 when living off-campus . The off-campus living costs are decreased by -10.71% compared to academic year 2019-2020.
|Off-Campus||Room & Board||$5,304||$7,114||$5,304||$6,200|
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Utah?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Utah?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Utah?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Utah?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Utah?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Utah?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Utah?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Utah?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Utah?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Utah?