Graduate Program 1 Programs
Online Graduate Courses 1 Programs
Graduate Enrollment 0
Offered Award Levels Master's
Tuition & Fees $9,750
Lees-McRae College offers 1 graduate programs as well as undergraduate programs. Among them, 1 graduate programs are available through distance education (online classes). For the academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $9,750. Next table summarizes the general information about graduate programs at Lees-McRae College.
|Awarded Degree Programs||Master's (1 programs)|
|Online Graduate Programs||Master's (1 programs)|
|Tuition & Fees||$9,750|
It offers 1 graduate programs through online completely. Through distance learning, it offers Master's degree and/or programs. The Next table lists the number of graduate programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at the area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For the academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $9,750 at Lees-McRae College. The 2021 graduate tuition & fees are increased by 6.56% compared to the previous year. The next table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||-$2||$500||$9,150||$9,750|
At Lees-McRae College, 0 students are enrolled in graduate programs - 0 male and 0 female students. At the school, all graduate students are enrolled with full-time status. The Next table summarizes the graduate student population by gender and attending status.
At Lees-McRae College, 0 students are enrolled in some online courses out of total of 0 students.
|In Some Online Classes||0|
|Not In Online Classes||0|
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in North Carolina?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in North Carolina?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in North Carolina?