Acceptance Rate 78 %
SAT Average 1,240
Tuition & Fees $37,921
Student Population 6,991
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $14,442
Elon University is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Elon, North Carolina. It is a Master's College and University (medium programs) by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - professional practice. The 2021 tuition & fees are $37,921 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 6,991 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 78% and the graduation rate is 85% last year.
The salary after graduation from Elon University varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $58,700. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Elon University are $37,921. For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $18,432 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Elon. The acceptance rate of Elon is 78% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 20%. The average graduation rate is 85% and no students have transferred out from the school. The average received amount of financial aid is $14,442 and 56% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 6,991 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 12 to 1.
Elon offers 92 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||2||0|
Elon University offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides ROTC, teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
|ROTC||Army, Air Force|
(Typical Annual Charge: $6,210)
Elon University has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in North Carolina?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require recommendations in North Carolina?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in North Carolina?