Graduate Program 10 Programs
Online Graduate Courses Not Available
Graduate Enrollment 795
Offered Award Levels Master's, Doctorate
Tuition & Fees $18,432
Elon University offers 10 graduate programs as well as undergraduate programs. Total 795 graduate students have enrolled in graduate programs at Elon. For the academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $18,432. Next table summarizes the general information about graduate programs at Elon University.
|Awarded Degree Programs||Master's (8 programs)|
Doctorate - Practical (2 programs)
|Online Graduate Programs||Not Available|
|Tuition & Fees||$18,432|
|Graduate Student Enrollment||795 graduate students|
It offers 10 graduate programs through on-site (classroom) only. Through distance learning, it offers degree and/or programs. The Next table lists the number of graduate programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at the area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||2||0|
For the academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $18,432 at Elon University. The 2021 graduate tuition & fees are increased by 13.93% compared to the previous year. The next table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$13,095||$13,482||$16,178||$18,432|
At Elon University, 795 students are enrolled in graduate programs - 296 male and 499 female students. By attendance status, there are 674 full-time and 121 part-time students. The Next table summarizes the graduate student population by gender and attending status.
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the high school record in North Carolina?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in North Carolina?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in North Carolina?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in North Carolina?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in North Carolina?