Graduate Rate 85.21%
Retention Rate 90%
At Elon University, the graduation rates was 85.21% (1,256 students out of 1,474 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 492 male and 764 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Elon University. Last year, the graduation rate was 85.21%. where 1,256 students out of 1,474 candidate completed their degree.
1,202 students completed their course in 4 years and 43 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 11 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||81.55%||77.61%||84.14%|
Next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||66.67%
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||100.00%
|Two or More Races||75.68%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Elon University, 17 of 20 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 85.00%.
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Elon University, the retention rate is 90%.
- What is The Average Retention Rate in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in North Carolina?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in North Carolina?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in North Carolina?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in North Carolina?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in North Carolina?