2023 Tuition & Fees $10,115
Student Population 266
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,566
Graduation Rate 90 %
Students:Faculty 14 : 1
It is a non-degree granting school.L'esprit Academy is a private (for-profit), less than 2-years institute located in Canton, Michigan.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $10,115 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 266 students are enrolled.
Explore L'esprit Academy
2023 Tuition & Fees
The following table and chart illustrate the tuition & fees for the largest program at L'esprit Academy in the academic year 2022-2023. The largest vocational program is Aesthetician/Esthetician and Skin Care Specialist and the tuition & fees is $10,115.
|Program Name||Tuition & Fees|
|Aesthetician/Esthetician and Skin Care Specialist||$10,115|
Key Academic Statistics
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at L'esprit Academy.
The average received amount of financial aid is $3,566 and 50% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 266 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 14 to 1.
Graduation Rate for L'esprit Academy is 90 %
Retention Rate for L'esprit Academy is 97 %
Student Population for L'esprit Academy is 266
Student to Faculty Ratio for L'esprit Academy is 14 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
14 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $3,566 at L'esprit Academy.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||42083 Ford Road, Canton, MI 48187-3669|
|Net Price Calculator||lespritacademy.com/tuition/|
L'esprit Academy offers 4 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less Than 1 Year Certificate||3||0|
|1-2 Years Certificate||1||0|
Special Learning Opportunities
L'esprit Academy does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Know about Michigan Colleges
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Michigan?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Michigan?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Michigan?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Michigan?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Michigan?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Michigan?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Michigan?