Tuition & Fees $37,974
Student Population 809
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,166
Graduation Rate 57 %
Lincoln College of Technology-Melrose Park is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Melrose Park, Illinois. It is a Associate's - Public 2-year college under 4-year university by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees are $37,974 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 809 students are enrolled in.
The salary after graduation from Lincoln College of Technology-Melrose Park varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $43,500. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2019-2020, tuition and fees of Lincoln College of Technology-Melrose Park are $37,974.
The following chart illustrates the 2020 key academic statistics at Lincoln College of Technology-Melrose Park. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,166 and 83% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 809 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 26 to 1.
Lincoln College of Technology-Melrose Park offers 6 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||1||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||3||0|
Lincoln College of Technology-Melrose Park does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Lincoln College of Technology-Melrose Park has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Illinois?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Illinois?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Illinois?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Illinois?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Illinois?