Total Enrollment 8,392
There are 8,392 students including 5,654 undergraduate and 2,738 graduate students at Lindenwood University for academic year 2019-2020. By attending status, there are 6,137 full-time and 2,255 part-time students with gender distribution of 3,350 male and 5,042 female students. Lindenwood University is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 1,294 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Lindenwood University has a total enrollment of 8,392 with a gender distribution of 39.92% male (3,350 students) and 60.08% female (5,042 students). There are 2,542 male and 3,112 female students in undergraduate school and 808 male and 1,930 female students are attending graduate school at Lindenwood University.
Lindenwood University has 6,137 full-time and 2,255 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 5,000 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 654 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 1,137 students are full-time and 1,601 are part-time students.
At Lindenwood University, 1,536 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 2,921 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 8,392 students. In undergraduate schools, 3,068 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 1,389 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||2,921||2,574||347|
|Not In Online Classes||3,935||2,586||1,349|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Lindenwood University. There are 37 American Indian/Native American, 4,884 White, 1,244 Black/African American, 76 Asian, 325 Hispanic, 35 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 403 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||37||14||23|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||35||15||20|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Lindenwood University.
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Missouri?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Missouri?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Missouri?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Missouri?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Missouri?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Missouri?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Missouri?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Missouri?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Missouri?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Missouri?