Acceptance Rate 65.52%
For the academic year 2021-22, the acceptance rate is 65.52% at Logan University where a total of 29 students applied and 19 were accepted. It requires one items to submit to their applicants.
The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Logan.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$25|
|Graduate Application Fees||$50|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training|
Logan University requires 1 item(s) (TOEFL) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 3 item(s) (High School GPA, Completion of College Preparatory Program, Admission Test Scores) are considered but not required to submit.
|High School GPA||△|
|High School Rank||✗|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✗|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||△|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||△|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Logan University is Trimester. Logan University accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that Logan University accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✔|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Missouri?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Missouri?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Missouri?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Missouri?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Missouri?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Missouri?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Missouri?
- What is The Average Students to Faculty Ratio in Missouri?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Missouri?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Missouri?