Tuition & Fees $36,000
Student Population 4,468
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $6,881
Loma Linda University is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Loma Linda, California. It is a Medical school and medical center by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - research/scholarship and professional practice.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $36,000 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 4,468 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Loma Linda University varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $93,600. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, Loma Linda's tuition & fees is $36,000. For graduate programs, its 2022 average tuition & fees is $30,640.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Loma Linda.
The average received amount of financial aid is $6,881 and 68% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 4,468 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 3 to 1.
Student Population for Loma Linda University is 4,468
Student to Faculty Ratio for Loma Linda University is 3 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
3 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $6,881 at Loma Linda University.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||11139 Anderson Street, Loma Linda, CA 92350|
|Net Price Calculator||www.llu.edu/explore/step1.html|
Loma Linda offers 133 major programs through online and on-site education where 4 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||5||0|
|Two but less than four years certificate||1||0|
|Post Bachelor's Degree||8||1|
|Post Master's Degree||8||0|
|Doctor's degree - research/scholarship||35||0|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||4||0|
|Doctor's degree - other||2||0|
Loma Linda University offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in California?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in California?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in California?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in California?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in California?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in California?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in California?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in California?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in California?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in California?