Tuition & Fees $35,180
Student Population 4,468
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $6,881
Loma Linda University is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Loma Linda, California. It is a Medical school and medical center by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - research/scholarship and professional practice. The 2021 tuition & fees are $35,180 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 4,468 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Loma Linda University varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $93,600. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Loma Linda University are $35,180. For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $30,380 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Loma Linda. The average received amount of financial aid is $6,881 and 68% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 4,468 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 3 to 1.
Student Population for Loma Linda University is 4,468
Student to Faculty Ratio for Loma Linda University is 3 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
3 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $6,881 at Loma Linda University.
Financial Aid Amount
Loma Linda offers 183 major programs through online and on-site education where 20 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||4||1|
|One but less than two years certificate||8||1|
|Two but less than four years certificate||2||0|
|Post Bachelor's Degree||21||3|
|Post Master's Degree||15||0|
|Doctor's degree - research/scholarship||39||3|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||4||0|
|Doctor's degree - other||1||0|
Loma Linda University offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in California?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in California?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in California?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in California?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in California?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in California?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in California?