2023 Tuition & Fees $8,550
Student Population 89
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,397
Students:Faculty 6 : 1
It is a non-degree granting school.Lotus Professional College is a private (for-profit), less than 2-years institute located in Richmond, Virginia.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $8,550 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 89 students are enrolled.
Explore Lotus Professional College
2023 Tuition & Fees
The following table and chart illustrate the tuition & fees for the largest program at Lotus Professional College in the academic year 2022-2023. The largest vocational program is Massage Therapy/Therapeutic Massage and the tuition & fees is $8,550.
|Program Name||Tuition & Fees|
|Massage Therapy/Therapeutic Massage||$8,550|
Key Academic Statistics
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at Lotus Professional.
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,397 and 21% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 89 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 6 to 1.
Student Population for Lotus Professional College is 89
Student to Faculty Ratio for Lotus Professional College is 6 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
6 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,397 at Lotus Professional College.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||8935 Patterson Avenue, Richmond, VA 23229|
|Net Price Calculator||lotusva.com/|
Lotus Professional offers 4 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less Than 1 Year Certificate||3||0|
Special Learning Opportunities
Lotus Professional College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Know about Virginia Colleges
- What is The Average Students to Faculty Ratio in Virginia?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Virginia?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Virginia?
- How many colleges are Historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Virginia?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Virginia?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Virginia?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Virginia?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Virginia?