Tuition & Fees $10,620
Student Population 40
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,934
It is a non-degree granting school.Lutheran School of Nursing is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Saint Louis, Missouri.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $10,620 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 40 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Lutheran School of Nursing varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $49,400. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, Lutheran School of Nursing's tuition & fees is $10,620.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Lutheran School of Nursing.
The average received amount of financial aid is $3,934 and 73% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 40 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 8 to 1.
Student Population for Lutheran School of Nursing is 40
Student to Faculty Ratio for Lutheran School of Nursing is 8 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
8 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $3,934 at Lutheran School of Nursing.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||3535 S Jefferson Ave 2nd Floor, Saint Louis, MO 63118-3909|
|Net Price Calculator||www.nursingschoollmc.com/net_price.php|
Lutheran School of Nursing offers 1 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Two but less than four years certificate||1||0|
Lutheran School of Nursing does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Missouri?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Missouri?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Missouri?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Missouri?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Missouri?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Missouri?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Missouri?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Missouri?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Missouri?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Missouri?