Books & Supplies$853
On-Campus Living Costs $15,547
Macalester 2023 Tuition & Fees and COA
For the academic year 2022-2023, the undergraduate tuition & fees at Macalester College is $62,500. The Living costs besides the tuition & fees is reported as $15,547 when a student lives on campus.
Its total costs of attendance (COA) is $78,900 when a student lives on campus for the academic year 2022-2023. It includes tuition, fees, book & supplies costs, room & board, and other living expenses. The following table and chart illustrate the COA by living preferences and tuition rates.
Data source for 2023 College Cost: NCES
|Tuition & Fees||$62,500|
|Books & Supplies||$853|
|Room & Board||$14,000||-|
|Average Financial Aid||$39,407|
|Total Costs After Receiving Aid||$39,493||$39,493|
|***Off-campus living costs at Macalester College has not been reported. On-campus cost is used for estimation.|
Undergraduate Tuition & Fees
For the academic year 2022-2023, the undergraduate tuition & fees is $62,500. The undergraduate tuition rates are increased by 3.28% compared to academic year 2021-2022.
|2020||2021||2022||2023||Tuition & Fees||$56,292||$58,478||$60,518||$62,500|
Tuition Per Credit Hour
For the academic year 2022-2023, the tuition per credit hour for part-time students or overloaded credits for full-time students is $1,946 for undergraduate programs. The tuition per credit hour are increased by 3.29% compared to academic year 2021-2022.
Books & Supplies
For the academic year 2022-2023, the average costs for purchasing books and course supllies is $853. The following table and charts illustrate the changes of the books & supplies costs at Macalester College.
|Books & Supplies||$1,191||$1,213||$827||$853|
For the academic year 2022-2023, the average costs for living costs at Macalester College is $15,547 when living on campus . The on-campus living costs are increased by 3.56% compared to academic year 2021-2022.
|On-Campus||Room & Board||$12,592||$13,084||$12,592||$14,000|
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Minnesota?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Minnesota?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Minnesota?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Minnesota?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Minnesota?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Minnesota?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Minnesota?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Minnesota?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Minnesota?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Minnesota?