Tuition & Fees $6,090
Student Population 16,736
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,438
Graduation Rate 12 %
Macomb Community College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Warren, Michigan. It is an Associate's - Public Urban-serving Single Campus by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $3,390 for Michigan residents and $6,090 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 16,736 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Macomb Community College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $37,300. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, Macomb CC's tuition & fees is $3,390 for Michigan residents and $6,090 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Macomb CC.
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,438 and 41% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 16,736 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 24 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Macomb Community College is 12 %
Transfer-out Rate for Macomb Community College is 31 %
Retention Rate for Macomb Community College is 66 %
Student Population for Macomb Community College is 16,736
Student to Faculty Ratio for Macomb Community College is 24 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
24 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,438 at Macomb Community College.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||14500 E Twelve Mile Rd, Warren, MI 48088-3896|
|Net Price Calculator||www.macomb.edu/future-students/paying-for-college/net-price-calculator.html|
Macomb CC offers 182 major programs through online and on-site education where 9 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||78||3|
Macomb Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Michigan?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Michigan?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Michigan?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Michigan?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Michigan?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Michigan?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Michigan?