Tuition & Fees $11,224
Student Population 524
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,904
Graduation Rate 93 %
It is a non-degree granting school.Manhattan Institute is a private (for-profit), less than 2-years institute located in New York, New York.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $11,224 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 524 students are enrolled.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Manhattan Institute.
The average received amount of financial aid is $3,904 and 28% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 524 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 22 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Manhattan Institute is 93 %
Retention Rate for Manhattan Institute is 84 %
Student Population for Manhattan Institute is 524
Student to Faculty Ratio for Manhattan Institute is 22 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
22 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $3,904 at Manhattan Institute.
Financial Aid Amount
Manhattan Institute offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Manhattan Institute does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in New York?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in New York?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in New York?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in New York?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in New York?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in New York?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in New York?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in New York?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in New York?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in New York?