Tuition & Fees $11,224
Student Population 524
It is a non-degree granting school.Manhattan Institute is a private (for-profit), less than 2-years institute located in New York, New York.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $11,224 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 524 students are enrolled.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Manhattan Institute. A total of 524 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 22 to 1.
Retention Rate for Manhattan Institute is 84 %
Student Population for Manhattan Institute is 524
Student to Faculty Ratio for Manhattan Institute is 22 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
22 to 1
Manhattan Institute offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Manhattan Institute does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in New York?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in New York?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in New York?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in New York?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in New York?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in New York?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in New York?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in New York?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in New York?