Acceptance Rate 90.25%
For the academic year 2019-20, the acceptance rate is 90.25% at Manhattanville College where a total of 3,435 students applied and 3,100 were accepted. It requires four items and recommends 2 articles to submit to their applicants. The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Manhattanville College.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$50|
|Graduate Application Fees||$75|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences|
Manhattanville College requires 4 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Recommendations, TOEFL) and recommends 2 articles (High School Rank, Completion of College Preparatory Program) to submit to their applicants. The following table summarizes the application requirements at Manhattanville College
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✓|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✓|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✗|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Manhattanville College is Semester. Manhattanville College accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences. Next table describes credits that Manhattanville College accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✔|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✗|
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in New York?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in New York?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in New York?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in New York?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in New York?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in New York?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in New York?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in New York?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in New York?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in New York?