Tuition & Fees $8,200
Student Population 6,106
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $2,493
Margaret H Rollins School of Nursing at Beebe Medical Center (Beebe School of Nursing) is a private (not-for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Lewes, Delaware. Margaret H Rollins School of Nursing at Beebe Medical Centeris a non-degree granting school.The 2020 tuition & fees of Margaret H Rollins School of Nursing at Beebe Medical Center is $8,200 for undergraduate students. The schools offers only undergraduate programs and total 6,106 students are enrolled into Beebe School of Nursing.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, Margaret H Rollins School of Nursing at Beebe Medical Center tuition and fees are $8,200 for all students.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at Beebe School of Nursing. Total 6,106 students are attending Beebe School of Nursing and the student to faculty ratio is 5 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $2,493 and 86 students received grants of scholarship aid (1.67% of total undergraduate students). Total 6,106 students are attending Beebe School of Nursing and the student to faculty ratio is 5 to 1.
|Address||424 Savannah Rd, Lewes, DE 19958|
Beebe School of Nursing offers 1 major programs through online and on-site education where 0 programs are available through distance learning. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Two but less than four years certificate||1||0|
Margaret H Rollins School of Nursing at Beebe Medical Center does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Delaware?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Delaware?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Delaware?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Delaware?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Delaware?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Delaware?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Delaware?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Delaware?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Delaware?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Delaware?