Total Enrollment 1,130
There are 1,130 students including 1,052 undergraduate and 78 graduate students at Marietta College for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 1,069 full-time and 61 part-time students with gender distribution of 632 male and 498 female students.
Marietta College has a total enrollment of 1,130 with a gender distribution of 55.93% male (632 students) and 44.07% female (498 students). There are 618 male and 434 female students in undergraduate school and 14 male and 64 female students are attending graduate school at Marietta College.
Marietta College has 1,069 full-time and 61 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 992 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 60 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 77 students are full-time and 1 are part-time students.
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Marietta College. There are 823 White, 44 Black/African American, 10 Asian, 36 Hispanic, and 46 students with other races.
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Marietta College.
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Ohio?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Ohio?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Ohio?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Ohio?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Ohio?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Ohio?