Online Degree Program Undergraduate, Graduate
Online Courses Undergraduate, Graduate
Number of Online Programs 10 Programs
Offered Award Levels BS, MS, Certificate, Post-Graduate
Tuition & Fees $42,290
Marist College offers the distance education programs for both undergraduate and graduate programs. A student is able to complete all the required coursework via distance education for the program. Total 705 students have enrolled online exclusively and 1,054 students have took some online courses at Marist College.The 2021 undergraduate program tuition & fees is $42,290 at Marist College Next table summarizes the general information about online programs/courses at Marist College
|Distance Education Program|
(Online Degree Program)
|Distance Education Course|
|Number of Online Programs Offered||Total 10 Online Major Programs|
|Offered Awarded Levels by Distance Education||Bachelor: 1 programs|
Master: 6 programs
Certificate: 2 programs
Post-graduate: 1 programs
|Tuition & Fees*||$42,290 (Undergraduate)|
|Number of Enrolled in Online Courses||705|
Marist College offers 79 programs through online and on-site (classroom) education. Through distance learning, it offers Bachelor's, Master's, Certificate and Post-Graduate Certificate degree and/or programs. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For academic year 2020-2021, the average undergraduate program tuition & fees is $42,290 at Marist College. The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees are increased by 4.36% compared to the previous year. Next table shows the undergraduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$36,680||$38,375||$40,525||$42,290|
For academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees is $15,400 at Marist College The graduate tuition & fees are stayed the same compared to the previous year. Next table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$14,400||$14,500||$15,400||$15,400|
At Marist College, 705 students are enrolled exclusively in online courses and 1,054 students are enrolled in some online course out of total 6,624 students. In undergraduate schools, 1,011 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 748 students join some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||1,054||911||143|
|Not In Online Classes||4,865||4,659||206|
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in New York?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in New York?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in New York?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in New York?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in New York?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in New York?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in New York?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in New York?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in New York?
- How many colleges require the high school record in New York?