Graduate Rate 84.33%
Transfer-Out Rate 13%
Retention Rate 87%
At Marist College, the graduation rates was 84.33% (969 students out of 1,149 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 381 male and 588 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Marist College. Last year, the graduation rate was 84.33%. where 969 students out of 1,149 candidate completed their degree.
880 students completed their course in 4 years and 83 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 6 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||76.59%||69.10%||81.70%|
Next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||100.00%
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||100.00%
|Two or More Races||74.07%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Marist College, 11 of 14 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 78.57%.
The transfer-out rate is calculated by dividing students who have transferred out of other institution into total number of students (candidates) within 150% normal time. The transfer-out rate at Marist College is 13.32% (153 out of 1,149 students transferred-out.).
|Transfer-out||Total Students||Transfer-Out Rate|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Marist College, the retention rate is 87%.
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in New York?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in New York?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in New York?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in New York?
- How many colleges require the high school record in New York?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in New York?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in New York?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in New York?
- How many colleges require recommendations in New York?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in New York?