Acceptance Rate 11.47 %
SAT Average 1,488
Tuition & Fees $59,687
Student Population 2,744
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $44,539
Barnard College is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in New York, New York. It is a Baccalaureate College - Arts & Sciences by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $59,687 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 2,744 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 11.47% and the graduation rate is 93% last year.
The salary after graduation from Barnard College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $69,700. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, Barnard's tuition & fees is $59,687.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Barnard. The acceptance rate of Barnard is 11.47% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 64.51%. The average graduation rate is 93% and the transfer-out rate is 4%.
The average received amount of financial aid is $44,539 and 42% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 2,744 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 9 to 1.
Acceptance Rate for Barnard College is 11.47 %.
Graduation Rate for Barnard College is 93 %
Transfer-out Rate for Barnard College is 4 %
Retention Rate for Barnard College is 93 %
Student Population for Barnard College is 2,744
Student to Faculty Ratio for Barnard College is 9 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
9 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $44,539 at Barnard College.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||3009 Broadway, New York, NY 10027-6598|
|Net Price Calculator||https://barnard.edu/finaid/estimate-your-eligibility|
Barnard offers 71 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Barnard College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides ROTC, teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
|ROTC||Army, NAVY, Air Force|
(Typical Annual Charge: $6,790)
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in New York?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in New York?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in New York?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in New York?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in New York?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in New York?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in New York?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in New York?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in New York?