Acceptance Rate 12 %
SAT Average 1,430
Tuition & Fees $57,479
Student Population 2,562
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $41,886
Barnard College is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in New York, New York. It is a Baccalaureate College - Arts & Sciences by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $57,479 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 2,562 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 12% and the graduation rate is 92% last year.
The salary after graduation from Barnard College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $69,700. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Barnard College are $57,479.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Barnard. The acceptance rate of Barnard is 12% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 58%. The average graduation rate is 92% and the transfer-out rate is 6%. The average received amount of financial aid is $41,886 and 44% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 2,562 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 9 to 1.
Acceptance Rate for Barnard College is 12 %.
Graduation Rate for Barnard College is 92 %
Transfer-out Rate for Barnard College is 6 %
Retention Rate for Barnard College is 95 %
Student Population for Barnard College is 2,562
Student to Faculty Ratio for Barnard College is 9 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
9 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $41,886 at Barnard College.
Financial Aid Amount
Barnard offers 69 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Barnard College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides ROTC, teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
|ROTC||Army, NAVY, Air Force|
(Typical Annual Charge: $6,790)
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in New York?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in New York?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in New York?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in New York?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in New York?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in New York?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in New York?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in New York?
- How many colleges require recommendations in New York?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in New York?