Acceptance Rate 14 %
SAT Average 1,434
Tuition & Fees $57,479
Student Population 2,744
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $44,539
Barnard College is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in New York, New York. It is a Baccalaureate College - Arts & Sciences by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $57,479 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 2,744 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 14% and the graduation rate is 90% last year.
The salary after graduation from Barnard College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $69,700. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Barnard College are $57,479.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Barnard. The acceptance rate of Barnard is 14% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 58%. The average graduation rate is 90% and the transfer-out rate is 5%. The average received amount of financial aid is $44,539 and 42% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 2,744 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 9 to 1.
Acceptance Rate for Barnard College is 14 %.
Graduation Rate for Barnard College is 90 %
Transfer-out Rate for Barnard College is 5 %
Retention Rate for Barnard College is 95 %
Student Population for Barnard College is 2,744
Student to Faculty Ratio for Barnard College is 9 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
9 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $44,539 at Barnard College.
Financial Aid Amount
Barnard offers 69 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Barnard College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides ROTC, teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
|ROTC||Army, NAVY, Air Force|
(Typical Annual Charge: $6,790)
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in New York?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in New York?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in New York?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in New York?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in New York?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in New York?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in New York?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in New York?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in New York?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in New York?