Acceptance Rate 9.00 %
SAT Average 1,505
2023 Tuition & Fees $62,525
Student Population 3,043
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $40,543
Barnard College is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in New York, New York. It is a Baccalaureate College - Arts & Sciences by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $62,525 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 3,043 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 9.00% and the graduation rate is 93% last year.
The salary after graduation from Barnard College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $69,700. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2022-2023, Barnard's tuition & fees is $62,525.
Data source for 2023 Tuition: NCES
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at Barnard. The acceptance rate of Barnard is 9.00% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 65.96%. The average graduation rate is 93% and the transfer-out rate is 4%.
The average received amount of financial aid is $40,543 and 38% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 3,043 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 10 to 1.
Acceptance Rate for Barnard College is 9.00 %.
Graduation Rate for Barnard College is 93 %
Transfer-out Rate for Barnard College is 4 %
Retention Rate for Barnard College is 97 %
Student Population for Barnard College is 3,043
Student to Faculty Ratio for Barnard College is 10 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
10 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $40,543 at Barnard College.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||3009 Broadway, New York, NY 10027-6598|
|Net Price Calculator||https://barnard.edu/finaid/estimate-your-eligibility|
Barnard offers 71 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Barnard College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for graduate programs. The school provides ROTC, teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
|ROTC||Army, NAVY, Air Force|
(Typical Annual Charge: $7,280)
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in New York?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in New York?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in New York?
- How many colleges are Historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in New York?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in New York?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in New York?
- How many colleges require the high school record in New York?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in New York?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in New York?