Barnard College is accredited by Middle States Commission on Higher Education. By accreditation type, the school has 1 Institutional, 1 Specialized accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|Middle States Commission on Higher Education||Accredited||Actual||1/1/1921 - Current|
Barnard College has 1 specialized accreditation programs as below.
|Program Name||Accreditation Status||Period|
|National Association of Schools of Dance, Commission on Accreditation|
|Dance (DANCE) - Institutions and units within institutions offering degree-granting and non-degree-granting programs||Accredited (Estimated)||9/1/1982 - 8/1/2014|
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in New York?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in New York?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in New York?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in New York?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in New York?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in New York?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in New York?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in New York?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in New York?