Barnard College is accredited by Middle States Commission on Higher Education. By accreditation type, the school has 1 Institutional, 1 Specialized accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|Middle States Commission on Higher Education||Accredited||Actual||1/1/1921 - Current|
Specialized Accreditation at Barnard College
Barnard College has 1 specialized accreditation programs as below.
|Program Name||Accreditation Status||Period|
|National Association of Schools of Dance, Commission on Accreditation|
|Dance (DANCE) - Institutions and units within institutions offering degree-granting and non-degree-granting programs||Accredited (Estimated)||9/1/1982 - 8/1/2014|
Know about New York Colleges
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in New York?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in New York?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in New York?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in New York?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in New York?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in New York?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in New York?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in New York?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in New York?