Barnard College is accredited by Middle States Commission on Higher Education. By accreditation type, the school has 1 Institutional, 1 Specialized accreditation.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|Middle States Commission on Higher Education||Accredited||Actual||01/01/1921 - Current|
Some programs at Barnard College are accredited by 1 specialized accreditation agencies.
|Program Name||Accreditation Status||Period|
|National Association of Schools of Dance, Commission on Accreditation|
|Dance (DANCE) - Institutions and units within institutions offering degree-granting and non-degree-granting programs||Accredited (Estimated)||09/01/1982 - Current|
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in New York?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in New York?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in New York?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in New York?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in New York?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in New York?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in New York?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in New York?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in New York?