Barnard College is categorized by Baccalaureate College - Arts & Sciences by Carnegie categorization. Barnard College offers 69 programs through on-site (classroom) only. It offers Bachelor's degree. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree and online availability.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class||Salary Range after Completing Program*|
|Bachelor's Degree||69||0||$33,800 - $68,100|
Field of Study by Offered Degree/Program
Barnard College offers Bachelor's degree with 69 major programs. All programs are on-site education (i.e distance learning opportunity is not offered for the Bachelor's degree). Next table describes the offered major area and its subprograms for Bachelor's degree at Barnard College.
|Program||Available Online||Number of Completer||Average Salary after Completing|
|Natural Resources And Conservation [+]||✕||15|
|Architectural History and Criticism||✕||0||-|
|Area, Ethnic, Cultural, Gender, And Group Studies [+]||✕||29|
|American/United States Studies/Civilization||✕||1||-|
|Latin American Studies||✕||0||-|
|Spanish and Iberian Studies||✕||0||-|
|Computer And Information Sciences [+]||✕||2|
|Computer and Information Sciences||✕||2||-|
|Foreign Languages, Literatures, And Linguistics [+]||✕||12|
|Russian Language and Literature||✕||0||-|
|German Language and Literature||✕||0||-|
|Germanic Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics (other)||✕||0||-|
|French Language and Literature||✕||3||-|
|Italian Language and Literature||✕||0||-|
|Spanish Language and Literature||✕||4||-|
|Classics and Classical Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics||✕||0||-|
|Ancient/Classical Greek Language and Literature||✕||0||-|
|Latin Language and Literature||✕||1||-|
|English Language And Literature [+]||✕||4|
|English Language and Literature||✕||4||$39,500|
|Biological And Biomedical Sciences [+]||✕||84|
|Cell/Cellular and Molecular Biology||✕||13||-|
|Ecology and Evolutionary Biology||✕||2||-|
|Mathematics And Statistics [+]||✕||22|
|Mathematics and Statistics (other)||✕||12||-|
|Multi-/Interdisciplinary Studies [+]||✕||7|
|Medieval and Renaissance Studies||✕||0||-|
|Multi-/Interdisciplinary Studies (other)||✕||6||$46,300|
|Philosophy And Religious Studies [+]||✕||3|
|Physical Sciences [+]||✕||15|
|Research and Experimental Psychology (other)||✕||10||-|
|Human Services [+]||✕||16|
|International Policy Analysis||✕||16||-|
|Social Sciences [+]||✕||47|
|Econometrics and Quantitative Economics||✕||4||-|
|Political Science and Government||✕||10||$42,600|
|Visual And Performing Arts [+]||✕||9|
|Visual and Performing Arts||✕||0||-|
|Drama and Dramatics/Theatre Arts||✕||1||-|
|Art History, Criticism and Conservation||✕||3||-|
- How many colleges require recommendations in New York?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in New York?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in New York?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in New York?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in New York?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in New York?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in New York?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in New York?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in New York?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in New York?