Student Population 56
The General Theological Seminary is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in New York, New York. It is a Theological seminaries, Bible college, and other faith-related institution by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - research/scholarship. The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 56 students are enrolled.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at GTS. A total of 56 students is attending .
Student Population for The General Theological Seminary is 56
GTS offers 7 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Bachelor's Degree||2||0|
|Post Master's Degree||1||0|
|Doctor's degree - research/scholarship||1||0|
The General Theological Seminary does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
(Typical Annual Charge: $2,820)
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in New York?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in New York?
- How many colleges require recommendations in New York?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in New York?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in New York?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in New York?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in New York?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in New York?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in New York?