Clarkson University is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Potsdam, New York. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and total 4,274 students are enrolled into Clarkson University. It is a Doctoral/Research University by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - research/scholarship and professional practice. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 71% and the graduation rate is 75% last year.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, Clarkson University tuition and fees are $51,128 for all students. For graduate school, its 2020 tuition and fees are $34,212 for all graduate students.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at Clarkson University. The acceptance rate of Clarkson University is 71% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 16%. The average graduation rate is 75% and the transfer-out rate is 19%. Total 4,274 students are attending Clarkson University including both undergraduate and graduate students and the student to faculty ratio is 14 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $31,414 and 96 students received grants of scholarship aid (3.11% of total undergraduate students). Total 4,274 students are attending Clarkson University including both undergraduate and graduate students and the student to faculty ratio is 14 to 1.
|Address||8 Clarkson Ave, Potsdam, NY 13699|
|Net Price Calculator||www.clarkson.edu/admissions/undergrad_admissions/calculator.php|
Clarkson University offers 74 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Bachelor's Degree||6||2|
|Doctor's degree - research/scholarship||12||0|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||1||0|
Clarkson University offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides ROTC and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
|ROTC||Army, Air Force|
(Typical Annual Charge: $6,900)
Clarkson University has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
Clarkson University accepts following credits that their students have earned.
|Credits for life experiences||✗|
|Advanced Placement (AP) credits||✔|
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in New York?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in New York?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in New York?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in New York?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in New York?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in New York?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in New York?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in New York?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in New York?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in New York?