New York Chiropractic College is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Seneca Falls, New York. The schools offers only graduate programs and total 895 students are enrolled into New York Chiropractic College. It is a Other health professions school by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - professional practice.
For graduate school, its 2020 tuition and fees are $16,880 for all graduate students.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at New York Chiropractic College. Total 895 students are attending New York Chiropractic College. Total 895 students are attending New York Chiropractic College.
|Address||2360 State Route 89, Seneca Falls, NY 13148-0800|
New York Chiropractic College offers 5 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||1||0|
New York Chiropractic College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
(Typical Annual Charge: $2,186)
New York Chiropractic College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in New York?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in New York?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in New York?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in New York?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in New York?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in New York?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in New York?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in New York?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in New York?