Acceptance Rate 11.77%
SAT Score 1,430
ACT Score 33
For the academic year 2019-20, the acceptance rate is 11.77% at Barnard College where total of 9,320 students applied and 1,097 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,430 and the average ACT score is 33. It requires five items to submit to their applicants. The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Barnard College.
At Barnard, 396 applicants (63% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 303 applicants (48%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,430 and the average ACT score is 33 at Barnard. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,520 and 25th percentile score is 1,340. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 102 and the 25th percentile score is 91. The following table shows the detail SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Barnard.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||670||750|
Barnard College requires 5 items (High School Record (or Transcript), Completion of College Preparatory Program, Recommendations, Admission Test Scores, TOEFL) to submit to their applicants. Next table summarizes the application requirements at Barnard College
|High School GPA||✗|
|High School Rank||✗|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Barnard College is Semester. Barnard College accepts Advanced placement (AP) Credits. Next table describes credits that Barnard College accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✗|
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in New York?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in New York?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in New York?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in New York?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in New York?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in New York?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in New York?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in New York?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in New York?