For academic year 2018-19, the acceptance rate is 13.92% at Barnard College where total 7,897 students applied and 1,099 were accepted. Next table describes the general admission information for applying to Barnard College.
352 applicants (58% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 309 applicants (51%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. For score submitters, SAT 75th percentile score is 1,500 and 25th percentile score is 1,330. For ACT scores, 75th percentile score is 100 and 25th percentile score is 89. Next table shows detail SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Barnard College.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||670||740|
Barnard College requires 5 articles to submit to their applicants. Next table summarizes the application requirements at Barnard College
|High School GPA||✗|
|High School Rank||✗|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Barnard College is Semester. Barnard College accepts Advanced placement (AP) Credits. Next table describes credits that Barnard College accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
- What colleges is The Average Transfer-out Rate in New York?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in New York?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in New York?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in New York?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in New York?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in New York?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in New York?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in New York?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in New York?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in New York?