For academic year 2018-19, the acceptance rate is 13.92% at Barnard College where total 7,897 students applied and 1,099 were accepted. Next table describes the general admission information for applying to Barnard College.
352 applicants (58% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 309 applicants (51%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. For score submitters, SAT 75th percentile score is 1,500 and 25th percentile score is 1,330. For ACT scores, 75th percentile score is 100 and 25th percentile score is 89. Next table shows detail SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Barnard College.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||670||740|
Barnard College requires 5 articles to submit to their applicants. Next table summarizes the application requirements at Barnard College
|High School GPA||✗|
|High School Rank||✗|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Barnard College is Semester. Barnard College accepts Advanced placement (AP) Credits. Next table describes credits that Barnard College accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in New York?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in New York?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in New York?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in New York?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in New York?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in New York?
- How many colleges require recommendations in New York?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in New York?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in New York?