Acceptance Rate 79 %
Tuition & Fees $11,800
Student Population 147
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $7,650
Graduation Rate 50 %
Yeshiva Karlin Stolin is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Brooklyn, New York. It is a Theological seminaries, Bible college, and other faith-related institution by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $11,800 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 147 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 79% and the graduation rate is 50% last year.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Yeshiva Karlin Stolin are $11,800.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Yeshiva Karlin Stolin. The acceptance rate of Yeshiva Karlin Stolin is 79% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 83%. The average graduation rate is 50% and the transfer-out rate is 20%. The average received amount of financial aid is $7,650 and 95% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 147 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 12 to 1.
Yeshiva Karlin Stolin offers 1 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Yeshiva Karlin Stolin does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in New York?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in New York?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in New York?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in New York?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in New York?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in New York?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in New York?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in New York?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in New York?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in New York?