Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 143
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 95%
Average Aid Amount $7,650
Number Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 26
Percent Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 76%
For the academic year 2018-2019, a total of 143 students (95% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarships, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $7,650. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree-seeking undergraduate students), 26 students (76% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees at Yeshiva Karlin Stolin is $11,800, for reference.
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in New York?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in New York?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in New York?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in New York?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in New York?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in New York?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in New York?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in New York?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in New York?