Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 4,916
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 60%
Average Aid Amount $41,752
Number Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 833
Percent Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 58%
For academic year 2018-2019, Total 4,916 students (60% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarship, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $41,752. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree seeking undergraduate students), 833 students (58% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
For academic year 2020-2021, the undergraduate tuition & fees at Columbia University in the City of New York is $61,671, for reference.
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in New York?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in New York?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in New York?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in New York?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in New York?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in New York?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in New York?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in New York?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in New York?