Financial Aid Scoreboard
Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 1,384
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 46%
Average Aid Amount $48,742
Number Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 390
Percent Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 50%
For the academic year 2019-2020, a total of 1,384 students (46% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarships, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $48,742. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree-seeking undergraduate students), 390 students (50% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
The 2022 undergraduate tuition & fees at Colgate University is $61,966, for reference.
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in New York?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in New York?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in New York?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in New York?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in New York?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in New York?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in New York?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in New York?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in New York?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in New York?