Financial Aid Scoreboard
Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 7,051
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 47%
Average Aid Amount $49,149
Number Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 1,896
Percent Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 59%
For the academic year 2019-2020, a total of 7,051 students (47% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarships, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $49,149. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree-seeking undergraduate students), 1,896 students (59% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees at Cornell University is $59,282, for reference.
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in New York?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in New York?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in New York?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in New York?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in New York?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in New York?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in New York?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in New York?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in New York?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in New York?