Total Enrollment 23,620
There are 23,620 students including 14,743 undergraduate and 8,877 graduate students at Cornell University for academic year 2020-2021. By attending status, there are 22,975 full-time and 645 part-time students with gender distribution of 11,468 male and 12,152 female students. Cornell University is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 6,167 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Cornell University has a total enrollment of 23,620 with a gender distribution of 48.55% male (11,468 students) and 51.45% female (12,152 students). There are 6,781 male and 7,962 female students in undergraduate school and 4,687 male and 4,190 female students are attending graduate school at Cornell University.
Cornell University has 22,975 full-time and 645 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 14,693 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 50 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 8,282 students are full-time and 595 are part-time students.
At Cornell University, 6,167 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 16,126 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 23,620 students. In undergraduate schools, 14,727 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 7,566 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||16,126||10,242||5,884|
|Not In Online Classes||1,327||16||1,311|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Cornell University. There are 56 American Indian/Native American, 7,937 White, 1,367 Black/African American, 3,926 Asian, 2,698 Hispanic, 24 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 1,079 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||56||24||32|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||24||14||10|
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in New York?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in New York?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in New York?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in New York?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in New York?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in New York?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in New York?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in New York?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in New York?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in New York?