Graduate Rate 95.36%
Retention Rate 97%
At Cornell University, the graduation rates was 95.36% (3,065 students out of 3,214 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 1,490 male and 1,575 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Cornell University. Last year, the graduation rate was 95.36%. where 3,065 students out of 3,214 candidate completed their degree.
2,855 students completed their course in 4 years and 171 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 39 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||88.83%||87.43%||90.16%|
The next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||83.33%
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||100.00%
|Two or More Races||96.53%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Cornell University, 267 of 279 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 95.70%.
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Cornell University, the retention rate is 97%.
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in New York?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in New York?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in New York?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in New York?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in New York?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in New York?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in New York?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in New York?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in New York?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in New York?