Graduate Rate 95.36%
Retention Rate 97%
At Cornell University, the graduation rates was 95.36% (3,065 students out of 3,214 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 1,490 male and 1,575 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Cornell University. Last year, the graduation rate was 95.36%. where 3,065 students out of 3,214 candidate completed their degree.
2,855 students completed their course in 4 years and 171 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 39 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||88.83%||87.43%||90.16%|
The next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||83.33%
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||100.00%
|Two or More Races||96.53%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Cornell University, 267 of 279 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 95.70%.
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Cornell University, the retention rate is 97%.
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in New York?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in New York?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in New York?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in New York?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in New York?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in New York?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in New York?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in New York?