Brown University is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Providence, RI. It has a total enrollment of 10,095 including undergraduate and graduate schools and student to faculty ratio is 7 to 1. It is a Research University (very high research activity) by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - research/scholarship and professional practice. The acceptance ratio for undergraduate school is 8 % last year.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2018-2019, Brown University tuition and fees are $55,466 for all students. For graduate school, its 2019 tuition and fees are $55,332 for all graduate students.
Next chart illustrates the 2019 key academic stats at Brown University. The acceptance rate is 8% and graduation rate is 95%. Total 10,095 studetns are attending Brown University and the student to faculty ratio is 7:1.
Brown University offers 254 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Doctor's degree - research/scholarship||88||0|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||1||0|
Brown University does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides ROTC, teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
Freshmen (full-time) are required to live in on-campus house (e.g. dorms) at Brown University. Next table summarizes the special learning opportunities at Brown University for academic year 2017-2018.
|ROTC||Army, NAVY, Air Force|
(Typical Annual Charge: $5,236)
Brown University has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Rhode Island?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Rhode Island?
- What colleges is The Average Graduation Rate in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Rhode Island?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Rhode Island?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Rhode Island?