Graduate Rate 95.64%
Retention Rate 98%
At Brown University, the graduation rates was 95.64% (1,470 students out of 1,537 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 708 male and 762 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Brown University. Last year, the graduation rate was 95.64%. where 1,470 students out of 1,537 candidate completed their degree.
1,283 students completed their course in 4 years and 155 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 32 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||83.47%||81.01%||85.84%|
The next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||57.14%
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||100.00%
|Two or More Races||98.88%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Brown University, 162 of 170 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 95.29%.
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Brown University, the retention rate is 98%.
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Rhode Island?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Rhode Island?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Rhode Island?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Rhode Island?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Rhode Island?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Rhode Island?