Graduate Rate 95.84%
Retention Rate 92%
At Brown University, the graduation rates was 95.84% (1,542 students out of 1,609 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 697 male and 845 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Brown University. Last year, the graduation rate was 95.84%. where 1,542 students out of 1,609 candidate completed their degree.
1,391 students completed their course in 4 years and 132 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 19 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||86.45%||83.67%||88.79%|
The next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||57.14%
|Two or More Races||97.62%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Brown University, 160 of 174 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 91.95%.
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Brown University, the retention rate is 92%.
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Rhode Island?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Rhode Island?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Rhode Island?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Rhode Island?