At Brown University, the graduation rates was 95.14% (1,430 students out of 1,503 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 685 male and 745 female students have graduated the school last year completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Brown University. Last year, the graduation rate was 95.14%. where 1,430 students out of 1,503 candidate completed their degree.
1,286 students completed their course in 4 years and 118 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 26 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||85.56%||83.01%||87.97%|
Next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||75.00%
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||100.00%
|Two or More Races||94.67%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Brown University, 155 of 164 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 94.51%.
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Brown University, the retention rate is 98%.
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Rhode Island?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Rhode Island?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Rhode Island?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Rhode Island?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Rhode Island?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Rhode Island?