Dartmouth College is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Hanover, New Hampshire. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and total 6,572 students are enrolled into Dartmouth College. It is a Research University (high research activity) by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - research/scholarship and professional practice. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 9% and the graduation rate is 95% last year.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, Dartmouth College tuition and fees are $57,638 for all students. For graduate school, its 2020 tuition and fees are $55,947 for all graduate students.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at Dartmouth College. The acceptance rate of Dartmouth College is 9% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 61%. The average graduation rate is 95% and no students have transferred out from the school. Total 6,572 students are attending Dartmouth College including both undergraduate and graduate students and the student to faculty ratio is 7 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $44,751 and 54 students received grants of scholarship aid (1.22% of total undergraduate students). Total 6,572 students are attending Dartmouth College including both undergraduate and graduate students and the student to faculty ratio is 7 to 1.
|Address||207 Parkhurst Hall, Hanover, NH 03755-3529|
|Net Price Calculator||admissions.dartmouth.edu/financial-aid/cost-attendance/net-price-calculators|
Dartmouth College offers 110 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Doctor's degree - research/scholarship||18||0|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||1||0|
Dartmouth College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for graduate programs. The school provides ROTC and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
Freshmen (full-time) are required to live in on-campus house (e.g. dorms) at Dartmouth College.
(Typical Annual Charge: $6,252)
Dartmouth College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in New Hampshire?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in New Hampshire?
- What colleges is The Average Retention Rate in New Hampshire?
- How Much is The Average Tuition & Fees in New Hampshire?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in New Hampshire?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in New Hampshire?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in New Hampshire?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in New Hampshire?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in New Hampshire?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in New Hampshire?