Princeton University is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Princeton, NJ. It has a total enrollment of 8,273 including undergraduate and graduate schools and student to faculty ratio is 5 to 1. It is a Research University (very high research activity) by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - research/scholarship. The acceptance ratio for undergraduate school is 5 % last year.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2018-2019, Princeton University tuition and fees are $50,340 for all students. For graduate school, its 2019 tuition and fees are $51,250 for all graduate students.
Next chart illustrates the 2019 key academic stats at Princeton University. The acceptance rate is 5% and graduation rate is 97%. Total 8,273 studetns are attending Princeton University and the student to faculty ratio is 5:1.
Princeton University offers 122 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Doctor's degree - research/scholarship||41||0|
Princeton University does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides ROTC, teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
Freshmen (full-time) are required to live in on-campus house (e.g. dorms) at Princeton University. Next table summarizes the special learning opportunities at Princeton University for academic year 2017-2018.
|ROTC||Army, NAVY, Air Force|
(Typical Annual Charge: $6,630)
Princeton University has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
Princeton University accepts following credits that their students have earned.
|Credits for life experiences||✗|
|Advanced Placement (AP) credits||✔|
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in New Jersey?
- What colleges is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in New Jersey?
- What colleges is The Average Retention Rate in New Jersey?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in New Jersey?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in New Jersey?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in New Jersey?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in New Jersey?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in New Jersey?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in New Jersey?