Graduate Program 86 Programs
Online Graduate Courses Not Available
Graduate Enrollment 2,997
Offered Award Levels Master's, Doctorate
Tuition & Fees $56,470
Princeton University offers 86 graduate programs as well as undergraduate programs. Total 2,997 graduate students have enrolled in graduate programs at Princeton. For the academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $56,470. Next table summarizes the general information about graduate programs at Princeton University.
|Awarded Degree Programs||Master's (44 programs)|
Doctorate - Research (42 programs)
|Online Graduate Programs||Not Available|
|Tuition & Fees||$56,470|
|Graduate Student Enrollment||2,997 graduate students|
It offers 86 graduate programs through on-site (classroom) only. Through distance learning, it offers degree and/or programs. The Next table lists the number of graduate programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at the area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Doctor's degree - research/scholarship||42||0|
For the academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $56,470 at Princeton University. The 2021 graduate tuition & fees are increased by 5.02% compared to the previous year. The next table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$48,940||$51,250||$53,770||$56,470|
At Princeton University, 2,997 students are enrolled in graduate programs - 1,799 male and 1,198 female students. At the school, all graduate students are enrolled with full-time status. The Next table summarizes the graduate student population by gender and attending status.
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in New Jersey?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in New Jersey?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in New Jersey?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in New Jersey?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in New Jersey?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in New Jersey?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in New Jersey?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in New Jersey?