Graduate Program 86 Programs
Online Graduate Courses Not Available
Graduate Enrollment 3,079
Offered Award Levels Master's, Doctorate
Tuition & Fees $58,790
Princeton University offers 86 graduate programs as well as undergraduate programs. Total 3,079 graduate students have enrolled in graduate programs at Princeton and 1,179 students enrolled online exclusively in graduate programs. For the academic year 2021-2022, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $58,790. Next table summarizes the general information about graduate programs at Princeton University.
|Awarded Degree Programs||Master's (44 programs)|
Doctorate - Research (42 programs)
|Online Graduate Programs||Not Available|
|Tuition & Fees||$58,790|
|Graduate Student Enrollment||3,079 graduate students|
1,179 enrolled in online courses
It offers 86 graduate programs through on-site (classroom) only. Through distance learning, it offers degree and/or programs. The Next table lists the number of graduate programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at the area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Doctor's degree - research/scholarship||42||0|
For the academic year 2021-2022, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $58,790 at Princeton University. The 2022 graduate tuition & fees are increased by 4.11% compared to the previous year. The next table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$51,250||$53,770||$56,470||$58,790|
At Princeton University, 3,079 students are enrolled in graduate programs - 1,825 male and 1,254 female students. At the school, all graduate students are enrolled with full-time status. The Next table summarizes the graduate student population by gender and attending status.
At Princeton University, 1,179 students are enrolled exclusively in graduate online courses and 443 students are enrolled in some online courses out of total of 3,079 students.
|In Some Online Classes||443|
|Not In Online Classes||1,457|
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in New Jersey?
- How many colleges require recommendations in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in New Jersey?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in New Jersey?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in New Jersey?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in New Jersey?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in New Jersey?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in New Jersey?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in New Jersey?